2009 Chery Tiggo 1.6
Best $ value and good safe ride!
1. Some rust on muffler. Nothing a little paint cannot resolve, done by dealer.
2. Rear right door stiff to close. Solved by dealer.
3. Engine hood rubber seal torn - replaced by dealer.
4. Sound of metal plate vibrating in dashboard, but cannot predict when it will occur. Still looking for the cause, but happens once in a while only. Ashtray? Hi-fi metal brace?
5. Engine noise is a bit loud when compared to other cars.
Best $ value I have ever purchased!!
Good handling, and for a 1.6M get 11KM in the city and 16km on the highway in Malaysia! It is under-powered, but OK for city driving, and I am no race car driver! Great moon roof! Chinese cars will continue to improve, and of course there are lemons, but this T11 / Tiggo is not one!
Bottom line is you pay for what you get, and the Tiggo is a very good deal!
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 31st December, 2010