Very fun, but prepare to become best friends with your mechanic
I got the car with only 90000km on it. Within the first month:
- Hydraulic clutch broke $$$$+ tow truck
- Both right and left rear wheel bearings broke $$
- Drive shaft bushings were leaking on the rear differential
- In dash CD player and trunk mounted 6 CD player kept showing error.
Overall the car is definitely a driving car for that enthusiast out there. It will give you endless fun in all driving conditions. There are many cool options like the 6cd Bose player and the alcantara seats, but I am going to put this from the point of view of a twenty year old.
- There is no back seat room to put normal sized people in
- Drinks way, way too much gas; will go through a 60L tank in 260km
- Although fast, it's very sluggish
- Handling amazing
- Alcantara seats although sporty, are in no way comfortable.
And last of all the maintenance is a joke. The car needs servicing all of the time. Every time I bring it in for an oil change they find another problem.
People this is definitely a fun and good looking car but look away, look at the repair costs for example; replacing the twin turbos on the car, which were made horrible from Audi, are $10,000.
Personally next car I'm going to a benz... this car gave me a bad impression of Audis.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? No
Review Date: 9th March, 2008