This car has a pointless existence
- In the span of two and a half months, the following problems occurred:
- Oil began leaking from below the car at around 1500 miles.
- The radio didn't recognize the CD player from day 1.
- The brakes began squeaking at 2170 miles, so I took the car to the dealer and they were completely useless.
- I am still wondering why I was stupid enough to buy a Lincoln product. You'd expect a traditional American luxury car company to put some sense in their designs.
- Basically, I spent nearly 55,000 valuable dollars purchasing a thinly disguised lawn mower. Don't waste your time or money and look elsewhere.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? No
Review Date: 3rd September, 2002