1st Dec 2009, 08:44

Of course those things are not the fault of the car. Those are the things that were destroyed or could not be used anymore in that car.

I just wanted to put everything that I have experienced when riding or driving this car.

18th May 2010, 03:03

UPDATE: Last March, the car would not start and there was a problem with the alternator once again. The car was gone for more than 3 weeks. It's running fine now, but the radio doesn't work anymore. I remember a few weeks before the car broke down the radio was acting up. The radio would on and off every time until the car broke down last March.

6th Jun 2010, 12:44

UPDATE:

My question: Which is better, replacing the stock radio with a second hand one or just get a brand new one?

27th Jul 2010, 02:40

Update: Just a got brand new car radio from Pioneer today. We even had it installed by the mechanics from Blade car shop. The old original broken Clarion stereo was already thrown away.

14th Sep 2010, 11:23

Wow! that was a wonderful documentary. Actually the reason why I came across is because I am about to buy my very first car, a 2nd hand Mitsubishi Galant super saloon.

It has some dents but the engine as the seller keeps saying is in excellent condition. I am not particular with a perfect body or the latest model as my budget wouldn't allow me to look at them yet, but I appreciate your love-hate-love story with your car and it made me want to buy it more.

Thank you. I had fun reading your story.

3rd Feb 2011, 07:32

I totally hate it when my father drives this car! His pride comes out whenever he drives the Galant! He would overtake all the newer cars on the road. What I hate most is when he honks excessively on the horn. I totally hate it! That is why now the car looks beat up like junk even though it's 11 years old! This car has been through plenty of road rage already!

The good thing now is that he never drove this car for already 4 months now! I'm the only one driving it now and my attitude in driving is totally different!

20th Feb 2011, 21:11

You have too much money. The Galant looks better than most contemporary cars.

17th Sep 2012, 03:24

I really like to know about the detailed specification of this model Super Saloon. In Indonesia, we only have one model, the Galant ST.

Is it possible that the Super Saloon was sold with the 4G63T? Because one owner (from an automotive forum) of this model in Batam has claimed that this engine is inside his Super Saloon. Many members doubt that this is original engine or the result of a swap. Thank you.

8th Apr 2013, 12:28

UPDATE: This Galant has been in storage since July of 2012. We only took it out for one day in late October to have it registered. After completing the registration process, our family driver discovered that the power steering fluid was leaking. We don't want it to sell the car with that kind of problem, because it is dangerous for the buyer. My dad doesn't want to have it fixed any more because it's too expensive. Some of the registration papers are also missing so we cannot sell the car. The car is not running any more. My dad is even considering taking this car to the junkyard.