1990 Nissan Cefiro Review

1990 Nissan Cefiro 2.0L 6 cylindres from Indonesia

Model year1990
Year of manufacture1990
Engine and transmission 2.0L 6 cylindres Manual

Summary:

A Good Car To Build For Race

The Air Conditioner is going bad. Because when I start the AC I got the temperature is getting high. When I had it checked, its the compressor doesn't work normally. Because each time I started the AC, I got a weird sounds from the compressor.

The power steering always getting heavy when the engine is on high level.

I have 5 kilometers for 1 liter of fuel. She drinks too much.

General Comments:

This car is very quick. I always go to my girlfriend's house every day, and I always went back home via the Jakarta outer ring road highway.

Honestly it's so easy to get 180 Km/h under 20 seconds. There are no cars can beat me when I use her in the highway.

I just think about the engine swap. I want to get the RB20DET engine, but I don't know how to get it at the cheap prize with a good condition. So if there any one of you who read this review please give me the information about RB20DET.

All of you can send me a message at +6281511412487. I would like to thanks before.

Review Date: 15th December, 2004

8th Feb 2010, 21:19

I've 2 ceffys, it goes alright, not great though. I agree the 3sgte motor will beat it hands down. The 2nd Cefiro I had, I dropped a RB30 block in with an RB26 head. Ran a very nice 500hp at the wheels. The torque was through the roof. These cars got lots of potential.

Average review marks: 7.8 / 10, based on 1 review