- The alternator was burnt out due to the previous owner using jumper leads the wrong way around.
- Brakes began failing.
- Steering alignment continuous maintenance.
- Tyre wear on front wheels.
- Sun damage on paint.
- Clips on interior consoles have rotted, and once you take something off, it's hard to put it back on.
- The crown is the most comfortable car I've ever driven and owned; the soft suspension is amazing, I love turning corners and feeling the smooth gears click into place.
- I wish to restore the crown with a new paint job, some nice wheels and a new interior.
- Only problems with the Crown is its fuel economy, especially when I run it on premium I find it costs about $25 for a hour drive without the dual air-con system running. Nearly $100 for a full tank.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 16th June, 2008