2003 Citroen C8 SX 2.0 HDI
The MPV which responds the best to my demands, for the moment
* rear wires tend to wear not good: outside much quicker than inside - I can only make 50.000km with them - solution of Citroën: first replacement payed by Citroën, second by myself, third by Citroën, and so on...
* several little problems (windscreen washer pump, switch of white rear-lights, switch of board-computer,...) all repaired/replaced satisfactory under warranty - dealer is very fair and doesn't make problems at all - replaced/repaired items stay OK.
* suspension is not quite comfortable on secondary roads, however on the highway it couldn't have been better - ride and handling better than my last car (Fiat Ulysse 2.0 JTD)
* 2.0 16V HDI motor (109 hp) is perfect (although not as quit when cold compared to 2.0 JTD on my Ulysse - which was a 2.0 HDI, too, but without the 16V) - again comfort on the highway couldn't be better - my brother-in-law owns the Peugeot 807 2.2 HDI which is more performant (128 hp), but doesn't like higher revs like my 2.0 HDI does
* sliding doors and fold-able seats (access to third seat row easy!) very practical in daily use
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Don't Know
Review Date: 24th April, 2005