Right for the price
My second week of using the car, the tyre blew. Have to get a new one for RM 230.00. It's Goodyear 205 x 16 x 45. My comments are as follows:
1. It's a under-powered car.
2. The tyres are too wide and too low profile. We can feel all bumps; maybe the absorber system is not good enough.
3. The unexpected sound can be heard, especially at the door.
4. Shame... no CD player install... just the old radio system only.
5. My top rear spoiler come out. I mean the double sided glue is not good enough. The service center tried to fix it back, but it came back out in 3 days.
The tyres are too sporty, and perhaps they're not suitable for the car.
The tyre's grip seems OK.. and the sound of the exhaust system is nice to hear.
For me, the car is cheap compared to the RM52,000 Perodua MYVI. But Proton should update several items... don't shame the country please!
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Don't Know
Review Date: 27th July, 2007