Only the outside is a sports car
- 2 serious backfires with gas installation.
- New dynamo.
- Broken frontseat frame.
- New brake blocks (front and back).
- Every year new tyres.
- Small cracks in brake plates (not repaired).
- New cigarette lighter.
- 4 times, correction of alarm installation.
- 3 times, airbag light on dashboard was on and had to be reset.
- New connection plate.
- Great looking car, but the material is not really made for a sports car (durability).
- Somewhat noisy engine.
- Great seats.
- Not so fast as it looks.
- Very reliable, never had problems with starting or the engine.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? No
Review Date: 30th July, 2000