2003 Hyundai Trajet from Indonesia

Summary:

Hyundai trajet, cause I love my family

I bought the car several months ago. The Trajet is the most spacious car I ever had.

Handling is OK, but I found a noise from the rear wheel area.

I cannot say about fuel consumption since I only utilise my Trajet during weekends (100 Km / week).

I feel OK with this car.

General Comments:

The car is built for people who love their family. I've got three sons and they are very happy traveling in this car. I planned to buy a new one, but considering the depreciation of the car is not so good, I took the used one.

In Jakarta the price of new trajet is US$21,000, if we sell it after 4 years it will be US$ 10,000. Compare to Japanese brands, Hyundai prices are unstable.

Review Date: 12th May, 2008

2003 Hyundai Trajet 2.0 CVVT GL 5d A/C from Finland

Summary:

Good value of money

Due to the freshness of new dealership the delivery process was not as smooth as it could have been, but nothing major.

Poor finishing in seatbelt buckle made the buckle covers fall off. There was no repair, but a new buckle-unit was ordered for a replacement.

Twice the engine has signaled malfunction that has been actually error in warning system.

General Comments:

In my usage the need of transporting occasionally up to 7 people has been very important and highly regarded.

Even with rather small engine the car is very capable of dragging a heavy caravan. Driving with caravan is like driving a train.

The noise level in the car leaves much to be desired.

Review Date: 6th April, 2005