Bang for your buck
1) Power window makes a loud metal clang sound sometimes. Still works, though.
2) One of the fog lights blew out.
3) Steering column makes a whirring noise when turning, and the Service Center offered to have it replaced for free.
1) The car is cheap. Especially considering what you're getting.
2) Handles extremely well compared to other cars in the same price category.
3) Very spacious and practical.
4) Interior looks and feels good for its price. E.g. Plastics have nice textures, rather than cheap plain plastics.
5) Sound system is good compared to others in the same price category.
6) Air conditioner is very powerful.
1) Low end torque is somewhat lacking.
2) Fuel consumption is consequently higher. Around 9 - 10++km/l for the auto and 11 - 12++km/l for the manual. Depending on traffic conditions and driving habits.
3) Stock tires are horrible in the rain.
4) Sound insulation of the car is poor.
5) The usual hit and miss Proton QC.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 23rd May, 2011