An average car, will only worth with taxes for imported cars
1. both power windows broke down after 2 years.
2. front passager, centre and driver's air-cond vent broke off.
3. rubber of the back seat door fell off in the first year.
4. front right side signal light fell off recently.
5. a lot of wind noise when driving above 100km/h.
The Wira is a reliable car, not for the one who seek for fun or performance, it is a good car for everyday use.
Maintainace is cheap, fuel consumption is average.
The main problem for Wira is quality, there is no problem for the engine since it is from Mitsubishi.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? No
Review Date: 26th December, 2005