- 40000kms, all new brake rotors and pads all round, $2000.
- 60000kms, new front CV joints, cost $3000.
- Average service cost $700.
- Dealer wanted to replace wiper blades at 40000 for a cost of $250.
- 90000kms new clutch, cost $1600.
- Nothing is covered by warranty, as they are wear and tear items. Unfortunately the van cannot take any wear & tear.
- Engine, power & economy are very good
- Central locking system is a pain in the butt when you are in and out of the car
- These are very well thought out delivery vehicles, but the reliability is terrible for a commercial vehicle, and the cost of parts in Australia is a joke.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? No
Review Date: 7th December, 2010