It's been sworn at and kicked many times!
- New electronic ignition module.
- New fuel hoses.
- New front struts.
- Fuel pump leaked fuel directly into sump.
- Distributor disintegrated.
- Reversing and fog lights don't work.
- Rear window demister only works sometimes.
- Headlights sometimes only work on high beam.
- Heater coolent leak.
- Weak alternator
This car has cost me what I paid for it, again in repairs, approx 5 to NZ$6000 (US$3000) over 4 years.
Engine very coarse and noisy, however enough power for around town.
Rides well and seats four people with room to spare.
Fifth gear very high, with quiet cruising at 100kms but little power available.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Don't Know
Review Date: 27th June, 2000