Race car with Corolla reliability
- Rattle from rear hatch
- Starting engine died.
- The Supra is a beautiful car, you'll turn heads where ever you go.
- It's built like a tank, you will never have a problem with reliability with this car even if you neglect it a little.
- The non-turbo version has very poor acceleration unless launched at higher revs (but who wants to do that everyday). Very comfortable at high speeds.
- It's quite comfortable, but not the most comfortable car you'll ever sit in.
- No cup holders is a bummer
- The handling is excellent, you'll be able to throw your supra around tight corners at high speed you would would never thought physically possible.
- Rear seats are tiny, but if you need a car to transport people all the time, this isn't the car for you.
- Visibility is poor at your blind spot.
- Braking is phenomenal
- Fuel consumption is OK depending on how you drive it. I've done up to 570 kilometers on a full tank of 91 octane regular unleaded.
- Easily to drive.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 25th April, 2007