I won't buy anything from this brand again. I payed 30000€ for a piece of junk
- motor on back window failed and had to be replaced
- both exterior mirrors had to be replaced due too bad mechanical design
- ABS sensors had to be replaced
- condenser of air-co got to be replaced (3 major leaks)
- fuel pump had to be replaced
- car got called back by Chrysler due to improper functioning of the handbrake
- when switched on, square wiper seems to get stuck on window
- floor lining got rotten because of some other trouble on the air-co (that's what they told me at the dealer, I have to look into the trouble myself cause I'm tired of the lack of service and quality, delivered by Chrysler and its distributor)
- front framework makes weird clattering sound when turning backward.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Don't Know
Review Date: 15th October, 2007
1996 Chrysler Grand Voyager LX 2.5 turbo diesel
Speed indicator wasn't working on my very first trip.
Air-con failed in the first year.
Enormous vibrations when hitting the brakes (still going on).
Failure central locking device (still going on, seems to have it's own life..)
One time.. Car suddenly won't start anymore.
Despite the change of the distribution-chain every 50000km, the motor (broken chain) broke yesterday.
Even the official Belgian car-dealer forgot to let the air out of the brake system and drove the thing backwards against the wall of his garage.
Still waiting (5 months') for a new bumper.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? No
Review Date: 10th February, 2002
Average review marks: 3.1 / 10, based on 2 reviews