It's an expensive car for what it's worth
We have this car as a leasing-car at work.
We got 5 of them, and after 2000km, one of them already needed to fill up his oil again! It was completely empty.
Because the car isn't large in width, and it's rather high, it's very dangerous to drive more than 120km/h on the highway (car starts floating with the wind)
The engine is also not powerfull enough to make acceleration on the highway.. But this will be better when there's a better engine inside.
* Expensive car for what it's worth
* Bad control when making higher speeds
* Not enough acceleration (engine related)
* Engine really drinks diesel! > only around 680km with full tank.
* advantage : the modulation of the back seats is nice when you want to take a lot of stuff with you (much space)
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? No
Review Date: 13th February, 2006