1993 Hyundai Excel LS (4-door sedan) 1.4 gas
If you drive this car, you love it!
- Oil changes every 3.500 miles (this is something normal)
- Changed Spark Plugs with 15.000 miles.
- Changed Oil filter every 10.000 miles.
- Cockpit lamp (roof lamp) changed with 30.000 miles.
- Rear suspension terminals replaced with new original ones (due to the bad roads in my country)
- Only the usual maintenance services.
- This car is the best one I've ever had until today.
- Even being a 1993 car, it is very comfy and very reliable today (I bought it 10 years ago).
- Low-cost services and parts.
- Very comfortable and spacious cockpit for a medium-size sedan.
- In 10 years with this car, it never left me "on my own" in any road.
- This is the best. It's not a quick one (like a BMW or something), but It's like a sweet puppy when downtown and like a hungry tiger when on the road.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 7th December, 2003