Would go for Mercedes or BMW
- Steering box rack and pinion problem at 62,000 km (agent didn't commit the problem, until after the car went out of its warranty period) (Cost 12000 EGP).
- Starter motor damage at 90,000 km (cost 3000 EGP).
- Sun roof unintentional opening.
- EGR solenoid valve at 95,000 km (cost 3000 EGP).
- Electronic hand brake problem at 70,000 km (cost 175 EGP).
- Had an accident with the car in the first year,
and the authorized agent in Egypt fixed it with non original accessories.
- Egyptian agent is very BAD.
- German manufacturer's CS is very bad.
The car is very comfortable from inside, however the steering box problem and tough suspension causes unsatisfactory feeling with the purchase.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? No
Review Date: 14th November, 2012