Worst car I ever had
1. Fuel pump failed.
2. Injector started leaking.
3. Gearbox oil leaked out.
4. Front axle started making a noise.
5. One windscreen wiper just broke off from the motor.
6. Sensor in the distributor failed.
7. Power steering started leaking.
And a LOT other problems.
Except almost zero reliability, the car isn't bad to drive, it's fast enough and pretty quiet on the highway, has a big trunk and it also has very good gas mileage, about 5,5L/100km on a highway.
Parts are cheap too, sadly you have to buy them a lot.
I've had Audi and I currently have BMW, and I can't imagine I would ever buy them so much parts...
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? No
Review Date: 5th March, 2009