1986 Audi 200 Turbo 2.2i
A fast, luxurious timeless good car!
- Leaking problems (servo oil).
- Front-tires and brakes do not last long.
- Temperature problems.
- Inside lamps and instruments sometimes do not work properly.
- There are NO starting-problems, unless you do it right (gas-pedal half down, when starting the cold AND the warm engine!!!), otherwise it won't work good.
- GREAT car: fast, smooth, secure, power everything!
- Electronic climate control is a must because it's getting hot inside in summer.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 2nd April, 2001