1. The electrical system was shutting down the fuel while driving.
2. The engine lights were turning on without the garage knowing what the problem was. After a lot of lost time and replacing all the sensors, they discovered it was the valve which controls the air that passes to the engine.
3. The water tank for the windscreen had a leak and was replaced.
4. The 4 electrical fuses of the strokes are replaced 1 by 1, even if the company knew that they were malfunctioning. (guarantee was ended when I replaced them, and I was told that it was extended only for these parts).
5. Two sensors/valves, of the engine, for a long time now have not been working well. Which is causing high consumption, and was never said until I change VW garage a few weeks ago.
6. From the beginning it burns 1 to 1 1/2 liters of oil until the next service.
7. They had to remove all the fuses of the electronic controller, and refix them by hand, wire by wire, cause they were not well done from factory. (This happened at the beginning)
8. Once it was not starting; I thought it was the battery, but I was wrong. One wire that gives power to the starting motor was gone from its plug!
I also own a Civic model of 1997, which now has 300.000 km without ANY problems.
For sure I will never buy any VW again. Their reliability is very low.
What is annoying me is that they knew about the problems and they were not fixing them.
Friend of mine, he went to a lawyer and they gave him a new one, 4 months after he purchased it, cause of all the problems he had.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? No
Review Date: 20th April, 2008