2008 Volkswagen Touran TSI 1.4 TSI
The hill-hold function on the DSG gearbox did not work.
Nothing else though.
3. Excellent build
4. Economy around town
5. Good HiFi
6. Useful headlight system (Xenon)
7. Good service intervals
1. Uneven steering assistance
2. Hard suspension around town
3. Space too little in the back third-row seats
4. No dedicated aircon for third-row seats
Overall: an excellent family 7-seater car for the occasional full-family runs. Would serve exceptional value for daily commuters with occasional sports.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 26th December, 2008