High performance junk
1. Electronic control center of the air suspension system TWICE (1st year and 3rd year).
2. Front brake disks deformed TWICE (2nd year and 4th year).
3. 2 pieces of gas charged air suspension spring + suspension control arms.
4. Electronic radiator cooling fan defect (nearly burning down the engine).
5. Burnt leather seat, due to a short circuit in the seat heating (nearly burning down the vehicle).
6. Main mechanical radiator cooling fan, which broke during operation, damaging the cooling radiator and the visco clutch. Again, nearly burning down the engine, and also could have damaged the whole engine.
7. Stub axle wore out in 90000 kms
Fast and comfortable, but a very, very, very unreliable and costly car.
Front suspension tends to vibrate on dumpy roads, so anti blocking system is impeding proper braking performance. Very disturbing and sometimes dangerous!!!
After sales service also poor.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? No
Review Date: 23rd July, 2004