1998 Citroen Xsara SX 1.8
A low performance bargain
1. The blinker relay "work" from time to time with no touch or use of the handle.
2. indoor light does not go on when open driver door.
3. outdoor driver door handle got broken at 50,000 km.
4. one cooling fan got broken after 25,000 km
5. the a/c grills got broken - driver side and middle one.
6. difficult to drive in a shine day - the glare shield is reflecting on the front windows.
1. This car is cheap when you buy it, and get very expensive in maintenance.
2. The original parts are very expensive.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? No
Review Date: 10th January, 2003