2014 Proton Persona SV 1.6
Great value for money, but very steep 1st year depreciation of 21%
- Aircon fan squeaks (started after a couple of months).
- Alarm goes off when it rains heavily (not fixed, started after 1 year).
- Steering has a rattling noise (new problem).
- Door panel alignment was slightly out (fixed).
- Boot very hard to open with key - got to twist the key really hard (fixed).
This is a great car to drive, but lacking in terms of finishing. All the problems faced are essentially minor, and have to do with the quality of the component or assembly.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 5th October, 2015