2014 Volkswagen Polo 1.6 MPI
Good car for a normal driver
1. So far after two months, nothing has gone wrong.
2. Slightly low power if using fully auto mode gear - need to change to Sport mode or manual mode - to feel the power.
1. The handling is much better than some of the Japanese cars.
2. Cabin noise is fairly low - still quite quiet when I cruise at 145km/h.
3. The seats are fairly comfortable - they're soft and suit my posture.
4. Dual gear system - it is quite powerful in the manual mode.
5. Fuel consumption is fairly low.
Very happy buying this model.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 16th September, 2014