I love this car
Small things which you can expect from a car of 28 years old.
- Electric roof doesn't work.
- mechanism of left front window needs to be replaced
- Sometimes rear right window doesn't work, usually it does work fine.
- Central door lock doesn't work anymore, it leaks vacuum somewhere.
- Cruise Control doesn't work anymore, has something to do with the vacuum.
Except the small problems with the window and roof it's a great car. The engine is great and very strong. Has a great deep V8 sound and with the 225 HP and huge torque it's very fast. The interior is very German, but very functional. The handling of the 450 is great and you have no idea that you're driving a big car (except for the fuel consumption).
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Don't Know
Review Date: 3rd August, 2006