2009 Acura TSX 2.2
Dead reliable and my best vehicle
1. Exterior pillars were replaced by dealership.
2. Current passenger-side airbag recall.
3. Minor cosmetic items such as worm arm-rest and shifter due to normal age.
4. XM radio no longer functioning.
5. Premature brake pad wear in front.
At 154k, this car has been extremely extremely reliable. It's primarily a commuter car and averages 33 MPG to and from work on the OEM tires. As far as the brand, I just wish Acura would bump up their styling - very lacking when compared to competitors.
Overall this has been my best vehicle. Still has no engine, A/C, or trans issues and no rattles. As the original owner, I have always changed my oil per the manufacturer's recommended interval (approx 8600 miles) and perform an oil lab analysis during each change. Results come back excellent.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Don't Know
Review Date: 10th September, 2016