When I got the car it had been hit in the left front fender. I had to remove the fender and straighten that and other parts of the body to make a headlight fit again.
The stop lights didn't work. I did a lot of testing and experimenting to try to get them to work. I finally just hooked a wire, with an in-line fuse, from the batter to the stoplight switch then ran a wire from the switch to a set of temporarily mounted stoplights.
The carburetor went bad. I had a hard time finding a replacement and was without my car for a week until I got it fixed.
I had to do a service on the car when I got it since it hadn't been done in a while. I gave it new spark plugs, spark plug wires, points, condenser, distributer cap, air filter, oil filter and fresh oil and installed a fuel filter.
Now the fuel pump is going out. The car often dies as if it is running out of fuel and the vacuum wipers will stop mid-sweep.
The seats are very badly warn. I had to cover the seats to keep them from falling apart much worse.