Disappointing and frustrating most of the time
In the 8k I've owned it:
1) Charging problem, bad wiring.
2) Ignition control module failure.
3) Overheating problem.
4) Water pump went out, went through the radiator.
5) Rear brakes lock up.
6) Steering issues.
7) Ignition switch intermittent.
8) Door locks quit working.
9) Signal lights don't turn off by themselves.
10) Fuel gauges quit working.
11) Have to engage the ignition switch twice before it will start. Turns over, but doesn't start until the 2nd turn of the switch.
12) 460 has no power.
The truck is sprung heavy and can handle heavy loads.
Very unreliable, and poor fuel economy, considering the lack of power for towing or hauling, given it is very low geared.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? No
Review Date: 5th October, 2011