Head gasket went at 70,000 miles
1. Anti-lock brakes turn on if you hit a bump, pot hole, pebbles, a stick, etc.
2. Less interior room.
2. Engine light came on in October 2013. Cylinder #2 was not firing correctly. Spark plug and coil replaced.
3. Overheating issues appeared in November 2013. Took the car to several shops to have the head gasket tested with no problems diagnosed. Uses a little antifreeze on a weekly basis.
4. Losing more antifreeze in 2014; had head gasket retested = exhaust leaking into coolant system. Head gasket was blown at 70,000 miles. Honda had "product update" and only replaced parts into 2011. Manufacturer will not help.
5. I will never buy another Honda vehicle due to my experience with this lemon.
Less interior room. Don't have enough money to buy a different car, because I've replaced the radiator, water pump, timing belt, sensors, and thermostat (4 times) in order to find out why I lost antifreeze. Head gasket blew at 70,000 miles. I named it garage bill.
I would expect this scenario from Jaguar or Porsche... not Honda.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? No
Review Date: 7th April, 2014