Lemon car - Hyundai rip off
- Car in 'park' revs high
- Water pump leaks - continuous issues
- Interior is cheap stuff that don't last
- Easy to break into
- Paint fades quick
- Transmission/alternator are crap
- Lacking power & shuts down while driving with usually no indication
- Keep spending on repairs even if you maintain well & a good driver.
- Too squeaky, rattles a lot, always a worry
- Engine doesn't perform well.
Just look at another car to buy, another Hyundai lemon car this is. Not impressed, soon as you notice problems occur with this car, it means time to trade.
The problems never stop, & spending money on it doesn't either.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? No
Review Date: 24th February, 2008