1986 Mercury Capri GS 3.8 V6
Was a good car when newly bought
- Front linkage for the sway bar broke.
- Leak in the gas tank.
- Seats/interior is faded a lot.
- Paint is chipped all over car. Maybe due to a hail storm.
- The car is very hard to do any work on due to all the vacuum/wire hoses.
- There is too much of the car controlled by computers (too much to go wrong and replace).
- Driving in the car is really nice. She seems to float on the road.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Don't Know
Review Date: 25th July, 2001