Great sportsback, Audi
- All though my car is fitted with the smallest engine, it feels quick going from 0-100kmh.
- Very good handling, better than any car I have had before.
- On snowy/slippery roads, the ESP may strangle the engine, but when I hit the "ESP off" button it works good.
- Good combination of comfort, luxury and sportiness.
- Very cheap insurance.
- For me it is the perfect car at this point. I would even get another of these, but then with the 1.4T petrol.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 3rd November, 2009