1992 Mitsubishi Lancer GLX 1.6 petrol
Great Japanese job. My favourite Japanese brand too
Nothing, the car runs and runs.
1. Runs and runs, no problems at all.
2. The engine is not very strong at small rpm, but when you go higher, it gets really a lot of power like Honda Civic VTEC, which is far more expensive and difficult to get for such a small amount of money.
3. The handling is not perfect, as the suspension is not too sophisticated.
4. The car is very economical on petrol. If you drive it not more than 60 mph, you can get even 42mpg.
Later I converted it to LPG. It made no sense as using this fuel is not that economical. It takes 28 mpg LPG.
5. My Lancer is very poor equipped car. I would love it if not for this thing. I am looking for another with everything.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 1st January, 2009