2003 Hyundai Matrix CRDI 1.5 CRDI
I love this car
Fuel injection broke after about 20.000 KM - injection pump had to be replaced - because of the poor quality of the fuel in Romania, service people says.
The reasons why I still love this care after about 2 years and 38000 KM:
- roomy and comfortable for all the 5 seats. Good driving position even when taking a long trip.
- easy to drive, even for non experienced drivers (I had actually learn driving on this car)
- the reliability can be recognized for a couple of reasons:
- since I did not have previous experience in driving I kind of not used the car in a "gentle" way
- the roads in Romania (and especially in Bucharest) are really good places for endurance testing because of the bad surface.
- it has decent performance, but sometimes I would like see more vivacity. The 17+ seconds from 0 to 100 KM/H is the relevant number in this case.
- the price is good comparing to the alternative, and the maintenance costs are acceptable.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 15th December, 2004