Seat Cordoba Reviews from Slovenia
2004 Seat Cordoba 1.9 SDI diesel
A beautiful beast
- Brake lights were faulty, because of bad wiring, when a pull handle was installed in the rear of the car.
- Constant fuse breaking.
- Rust appeared in 2009; oh how I hate rust.
- Engine holding rubber started to make a high pitched sound when braking, and other movement like that. This happened at 150000 km.
The best car in its price range. Its price class is there with the Renault Clio, and the Clio seems like a bad dream compared to the Cordoba.
I would recommend it to ladies that don't need problems with their car, and have to do a lot of shopping.
- It's a fine car, but soft. It feels like it's coming apart once you've done over 200000 km with it.
- Interior plastic is so cheap that it even looks cheap to my 10 year old son.
- The Climatronic air conditioning system is to
die for, but we have to thank VW for that awesome piece of gadget.
- A lot of room in the storage back; you could fit a dead body in it.
- It has good cornering abilities.
- Even the SDI standard diesel with no turbo charger can be fast.
- Low visibility, you feel like you're driving in a capsule.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 17th October, 2011
2003 Seat Cordoba SDI Stella 1.9 SDI
Bad quality but excellent driving performance
The hand brake handle almost fell apart. I've fixed it myself by pressing on a small tooth beneath the handle.
The ignition latch wasn't working properly. I had to turn/press a bit harder to get the motor started. Fixed under guarantee.
Remote unlocking was failing constantly, I thought that the battery was low, but there was something wrong with the computer. Fixed Under warranty.
Front left door was leaking, fixed under warranty.
Front left joint had to be replaced after 60000 km (37282 miles). Cost 350$
The transmission has a joint clearance at 90000 km (55 923 miles). Haven't fixed it yet.
I liked my old car Suzuki Baleno better.
The performance of the SDI engine is great though.
Steering wheel is a bit hard, but OK.
Cars scalability is great, there was a point where I thought I was going to fall out of a curve, but the Cordoba did excellent, she pulled me right out.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? No
Review Date: 13th March, 2005
Average review marks: 6.9 / 10, based on 2 reviews