2004 Seat Cordoba 1.9 SDI diesel
A beautiful beast
- Brake lights were faulty, because of bad wiring, when a pull handle was installed in the rear of the car.
- Constant fuse breaking.
- Rust appeared in 2009; oh how I hate rust.
- Engine holding rubber started to make a high pitched sound when braking, and other movement like that. This happened at 150000 km.
The best car in its price range. Its price class is there with the Renault Clio, and the Clio seems like a bad dream compared to the Cordoba.
I would recommend it to ladies that don't need problems with their car, and have to do a lot of shopping.
- It's a fine car, but soft. It feels like it's coming apart once you've done over 200000 km with it.
- Interior plastic is so cheap that it even looks cheap to my 10 year old son.
- The Climatronic air conditioning system is to
die for, but we have to thank VW for that awesome piece of gadget.
- A lot of room in the storage back; you could fit a dead body in it.
- It has good cornering abilities.
- Even the SDI standard diesel with no turbo charger can be fast.
- Low visibility, you feel like you're driving in a capsule.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 17th October, 2011