- Transmission boot broken at 60000km approx. Changed at Honda's cost.
- Not a single bulb since then.
- Very noticeable turbo-lag.
- Some noises in the interior (glove box, speakers and right seat). Not so loud, but annoying.
- Handling is like you are driving a truck. It feels nose heavy and disappointing on mountain roads.
- Not the prettiest rear out there.
- Handle on highways is OK, very stable and comfortable.
- Has good performance for the 140HP.
- Great fuel economy (6.8 liters/100 km, cruising at about 140 km/h).
- RELIABLE. Only a transmission boot broken in 195000km, and I suspect that wasn't a car fault exactly.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 29th September, 2011