A good choice for those who drives much on motorways
1. Evaporator of the air conditioning has developed a leak and been changed.
Other than that, nothing really wrong, except standard maintenance.
2. But I don't exactly realize why the water pump must be changed with the timing belt (every 60 000 kms). Why not only the timing belt??
1. It is very good doing 125 km/h at 3000rpm in fifth gear, when driving on motorway.
2. Requires more gear changes when not driving on the motorway than a 1.6 compact car (e.g. Golf), because of long gear ratios.
3. Engine is too noisy for a car of this segment at low speed, but OK when driving faster than 80 km/h.
4. Bad driving position in my view (steering wheel too low, seat too high, and I am 190 cm.). The Vectra A that I had before this one was perfect on this point.
5. Very good automatic air conditioning.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Don't Know
Review Date: 22nd April, 2005