A good choice for affordable driving
- Yellow indication light start blinking and going off by itself when it reached 40k kms. Took it to the Chevy dealer here in Dubai, first time they couldn't fix it, second time nothing also, until the third time it's become OK now and I haven't seen it blinking until now.
- Car theft alarm becomes abnormal; sometimes it will start working on/off by itself.
- It loses power once the AC is on.
- AC sometimes not cooling enough if driving at 140km/h on highways for a long period of time, needs to turn it off/on again (this started to happen after a minor accident).
- The hood is vibrating a little while at high speeds.
Overall it's a very good car with excellent fuel consumption...
It's a very good nice looking car. So far so good, no very major problems, let's see how it will be when it will reaches 100K KMs.
I added a spoiler and aluminium exhaust on my sedan. The black colour looks very sexy also...
Handling is amazing too...
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Don't Know
Review Date: 21st April, 2009