2005 Kia Sorento
Value for money, but very poor service
- 1000 km after periodical maintenance service, the air conditioning stopped performing when driven uphill or downhill (desert temp 46 C deg!!). Service manager statement- Everything is OK
- 2000 km after peridical maintenance service battery had to be exchanged 2000 (was the battery checked for capacity?)
Service Manager statement: Not KIA responsibility.
- Asked 3 times to exchange wipers during periodical maintenance service.
- Maintenance service book disappeared during the service
- Steering wheel vibrating in the range 130 km/hr.
- Called 3 times the service manager, message taken but the call never returned.
- Never experience so bad service in Australia, Asia, Europe or America.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? No
Review Date: 14th August, 2006