I am crazy, but I love my Disco
- Starter motor replaced.
- All wheel bearings replaced.
- Front right axle replaced.
- Steering gear need repair or replacement.
- Engines goes off when idle. I suspect injector problems as I have already changed all spark plugs.
- Remote control works intermittently.
- Water hose, thermostat and elbow replaced. Radiators cleaned, but still coolant leak; I have to add it every morning.
- Changed brake pad, but brake not fully reliable.
- Still there is engine oil leak, power steering fluid leak, coolant leak.
- Also changed stabilizer and suspension bush, but still noise is there.
I took the car to the desert one time and its performance was amazing. So I like the shape of this car, its powerfulness, but it may bankrupt me in a short time.
This car needs constant maintenance as every morning there is something going wrong. Compatible parts are available and inexpensive. But it is consuming too much time.
Anyway, I love it and I will do whatever I can to keep it running all time.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Don't Know
Review Date: 27th October, 2007