Exellent value for money
The A/C compressor stuck at 210000 Kilometers (2008). I can't expect that a compressor should work more than 4 or 5 years. I replaced the A/C compressor and filter and belt.
Shock absorbers are bit weak, giving some noise when passing bumps. Need to replace. The rest are all working fine and quiet.
Honestly I have no other complaints
I really happy with this car. There were some good reasons to purchase this car.
1) The car is very quiet for driving: I was very much impressed on the first drive. Acceleration is quick and smooth, braking is very effortless and superb. The transmission is smooth.
2) A/C: I am in UAE where summer is very hot! More than 50 degrees centigrade much of time, best A/C I found is Lexus A/C quick cooling reliable. No one can argue with it.
3) Maintenance: spare parts are very affordable compared to other luxury brands.
4) Superb material quality: no cracks or rubber melting have I found anywhere in the car. Many of Mercedes cars I found here have dash board material cracked, side mirror folding rubber, wind shield rubber is degraded and interior some plastics start to degrade (sorry to Mercedes owners).
5) Safety: 6airbags, ABS, traction control and other safety measures.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 2nd June, 2009