1. Electronic control center of the air suspension system TWICE (1st year and 3rd year).
2. Front brake disks deformed TWICE (2nd year and 4th year).
3. 2 pieces of gas charged air suspension spring + suspension control arms.
4. Electronic radiator cooling fan defect (nearly burning down the engine).
5. Burnt leather seat, due to a short circuit in the seat heating (nearly burning down the vehicle).
6. Main mechanical radiator cooling fan, which broke during operation, damaging the cooling radiator and the visco clutch. Again, nearly burning down the engine, and also could have damaged the whole engine.
7. Stub axle wore out in 90000 kms
Fast and comfortable, but a very, very, very unreliable and costly car.
Front suspension tends to vibrate on dumpy roads, so anti blocking system is impeding proper braking performance. Very disturbing and sometimes dangerous!!!
After sales service also poor.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? No
Review Date: 23rd July, 2004
2003 Audi allroad quattro 2.7bi turbo from North America
Does everything right including performance, style, and fantastic versatility
One month after purchase the car spent 6 weeks at the dealer with a computer glitch. A loaner car was provided for the entire time. Three months in there was a transmission problem, and the car spent another two and a half weeks at the dealer again a loaner car was provided.
Those two problems aside, the car is wonderful to drive.
The 2.7l bi-turbo is fast, and responsive with handling like a sports car.
The look of the car makes it stand out without being offensive, and the interior is extremely tasteful.
I love that it can be purchased with a six speed manual transmission, a rare thing in luxury cars of this caliber.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 31st March, 2004
Average review marks: 6.8 / 10, based on 8 reviews