2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS 3.4L V6 from North America

Summary:

Confidence on 4 wheels

Stereo speakers cut out intermittently, although they're working now.

Rear defrost stopped working.

Heater blew cold air. Fixed it myself.

Small rattle in the driver's door.

General Comments:

I just returned from a 1,600 km road trip, and my Monte Carlo made the long drive a pleasure. Comfort, great fuel economy and enough power to go from 120km/h to 160 km/h in 3-4 seconds when passing. The car also gets a lot of second looks, because with midnight blue colour and custom rims, it looks very unique compared to all the 4-door cookie cutter cars on the road.

In the city it is also very quick and agile, with handling and brakes that are like what you would expect on a higher priced sports car.

Although there are a few minor quality issues, none of them affect the car's purpose of getting you where you want to go.

I have found this car to be extremely reliable, and I feel very safe and confident driving it.

Review Date: 5th May, 2013

2007 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS 3.5 V6 from North America

Summary:

Nice car, smooth ride, and sufficient power for the highway

General Comments:

Nice overall ride and look. I am 6"5 and fit perfectly!!

Review Date: 27th May, 2009

28th May 2009, 09:56

"I don't like the low ceiling, you almost have to low ride, with your seat back far to avoid hitting your head."

"Nice overall ride and look. I am 6"5 and fit perfectly!!"

Okay, I'm very confused.

The two above statements make up the entire body of the review. The statements also contradict each other.

So, which is it - Is the "ceiling" too low? Or do you fit perfectly?

(Wow, my comment is longer than the original review.)