2004 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT 3.8 V6 from North America

Tricky service schedule

As for the brake pads not lasting guys, I think I found a fix for this. Go to your local auto parts store and try a ceramic pad. I got 43,000 out of mine, and 12,000 out of my factory pads.

Also I have my transmission flushed and filter changed every 30,000 miles - still going strong. Whatever you do, DO NOT use Ford DEXTORN MRECON fluid in this or any Chrysler vehicle - it killed my moms transmission in her 03 Caravan. She had it fixed. and like I do, flushed by the dealer every 30,000. She has not had any more trouble.

General Comments:

Use a strict service schedule on this vehicle and you should be fine. I have had good luck - 3000 mile oil change, 30,000 mile transmission flush and new filter at the DEALER.

I do know there is LEMONS out there, and I feel bad for you all that have them. I hope you all get better luck in the future.

Review Date: 24th July, 2006

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan sxt 6 cylinder from North America

Feels like there are no shocks or springs in the vehicle. Very bad ride and every time you hit a bump all the seats rattle.

General Comments:

Will be getting rid of the 2004 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT.

Review Date: 9th March, 2006

5th Sep 2006, 00:34

I agree with the previous person, but would like to add some stuff. It has tremendous road noise, and cabin noise. I even got earplugs to wear if I go out of town at all because it is really a bad design. I also have the 3.8L engine which is very underpowered. It only has 18K miles on it. It is loaded with sunroof, heated leather, power doors and gate, and dvd, but trade it and I'll only get $15000 from the dealer. very poor resale, borderline criminal really!