This will assist in front end troubleshooting.
Read this and save time and money. Most fixes are inexpensive if you do them yourself.
1. Rattle over bumps. Check if front pads are loose. Then check for loose stabilizer bushings to frame.
2. Vibrating sound with pop, click and groan. Tension struts a.k.a radius rod. The bushings and ball joint are low quality on these components.
3. Pop when braking and turning. Outer tie rod ends are bad. Check if loose by hand. At this point - check if the relay rod is loose at the inner tie rods.
4. Creak and binding over bumps. Check lower control arm bushings for visible cracks. If O.K. and no play - check upper and lower ball joints for looseness with a small pry bar. Dealer will tell you that the knuckle needs to be replaced. You can buy lower ball joints separate for far... far... less.
5. Hiss and moan. Check power steering fluid, lines for leaks, rack and pump.
Check the lxforum under front end noise/issues. LOTS of complaints.
My car is mint - I respect my vehicles. Never been abused or hit. I have driven 30+ year old cars that need restoration that are quiet compared to this front end. I left it parked for a week in my driveway and all the problems started when it moaned after my first turn of the wheel. Like the ball joint on the tension strut seized just from sitting for a few days. Unacceptable. This is after I changed my tie rod ends because they were popping.
Other than the front end, it's been perfect.