Bought it on reputation --- So far so good
Real seal leak at 2000KM.
Pitman arm leak at 16000KM.
Cigarette lighter never worked.
Jan 19th - Not really a fault with Ford --- But the company that does the aftermarket shelving units missed hitting a structural point with one of the lag bolts that holds the shelving in place; they screwed into the plastic lining only. Not impressed by that, because the tech damn well knew he didn't hit structure, but left it anyways, and my shelving ended up blowing in the wind.
- I like the chrome grill and placement of the controls on the dash.
- A/C and heat work great with the exception of the floor heat. Heat vents are directed towards my ankles instead of my feet.
- 15MPG (American) with mixed driving. I like the big gas tank --- I can get 700-800KM out of a tank.
- Silver paint job looks great.
- Lots of power. Minimal road noise/engine noise compared to previous vans I have owned.
- SYNC system is great, and works like a charm.
- Shelving system is great. Well made. (cough)
- Get the limited slip and traction control. Comes in handy in winter driving conditions.
- Made in North America. I like that. I can get it serviced anywhere --- I like that too.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 19th October, 2011