2011 Ford Econoline E250 5.4L Triton from North America
Bought it on reputation --- So far so good
Rear seal leak at 2000KM.
Pitman arm leak at 16000KM.
Cigarette lighter never worked.
Jan 19th - Not really a fault with Ford --- But the company that does the aftermarket shelving units missed hitting a structural point with one of the lag bolts that holds the shelving in place; they screwed into the plastic lining only. Not impressed by that, because the tech damn well knew he didn't hit structure, but left it anyways, and my shelving ended up blowing in the wind.
- I like the chrome grill and placement of the controls on the dash.
- A/C and heat work great with the exception of the floor heat. Heat vents are directed towards my ankles instead of my feet.
- 15MPG (American) with mixed driving. I like the big gas tank --- I can get 700-800KM out of a tank.
- Silver paint job looks great.
- Lots of power. Minimal road noise/engine noise compared to previous vans I have owned.
- SYNC system is great, and works like a charm.
- Interior seats are cheap, not a lot of cushioning.
Would you buy another car from this manufacturer? Yes
Review Date: 19th October, 2011