The car had a leak in the power steering lines - nothing a new hose didn't fix.
Also, the wiring under the hood is a bit dodgy eg. the engine sometimes won't turn off if the headlights are still on (at least I won't forget to turn off my headlights and get a flat battery!) and fuses keep blowing, even though I replaced all the wiring behind the dash.
The T-Bar Auto shift doesn't quite line up with the numbers on the plate in the centre console - all the positions are there, but it can be hard to locate certain positions and even harder to describe it to people when I lend the ute to them.
Recently, the diff has been showing signs of wear, which will probably need replacing soon.
For a while I had trouble opening the doors (and went through several door handles) until I aligned the doors better. They now open up with less effort, but are still not aligned properly - despite my best efforts.
The paint, while not terrible, has its share of scrapes, scratches and is in places peeling off. Being a good straight body however, with no dents and very minimal rust, makes it ready for a respray when funds permit.
I have found out that the spare wheel compartment is not designed to accommodate 235 tyres as jamming one in there has eventually caused it to drop down and almost fall off.